June 2012 Weddings

Feeling yucky.

Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well! I was super busy over the holiday. We went to my Mom's for Thanksgiving  dinner and then I had to be at work at 4am for black friday shoppers!

On Saturday I hosted a dinner for my Mom, aunts, bridesmaids, and couple cousins that were visiting from out of town for the holidays. After dinner my aunts, Mom, and the bridesmaids got together to exchange bridal shower ideas (!!!!!!) I was not allowed in the room :(   I know you aren't supposed to plan your own shower but there are so many things I have come across that I would love to be incorporated/decorated/etc. It's hard to not be in control of this! lol, plus I hate surprises!

On Sunday I woke up with a horrible sore throat and it has escalated over the last few days. I have full blown sinus infection/head cold and have been running a fever on and off. So I haven't been on the boards too much with the busy holiday and then feeling gross. I have pretty much been bumming on the couch and FI is so sweet making me food, tea, running to get me medicine, washing blankets after I use them so I don't spread any germs...lol.

We are getting our Christmas tree on Saturday so I am just hoping I feel better by then so I'm up for it!

Just thought i'd say hi...I feel like I have been missing out! lol
Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards