June 2012 Weddings

Lots of checks!- PIP

I bought my birdcage veil and headband for my accessories recently.  I was very excited about finally making a decision and I got a really great deal on them (about $85 for both)!

FI also wanted to get nice toasting flutes and cake cutting set.  We spent a while looking at them together and then finally decided.  I put the order for them in to!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lots of checks!- PIP

• Cool! Are you wearing the headband and veil at the same time, or one for the ceremony and one for reception?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_lots-of-checks-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:5830db51-f226-473c-9e8e-5ec7fbde7fc1Post:ffdc3b60-b472-46b1-baf3-2409a0383262">Re: Lots of checks!- PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cool! Are you wearing the headband and veil at the same time, or one for the ceremony and one for reception?
    Posted by kipnus[/QUOTE]

I plan on experimenting with this during my trial.  My original thoughts were the headband for reception and veil for ceremony.  I have seen pictures recently where girls wore a bridcage vail and headband for the ceremony and it actually looked nice.

Definitely just the headband for receptions.  If you have any thoughts about the ceremony, I could definitely use advice!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards