Washington-Seattle
Options

I am so excited!

I just got the email that my DIY birdcage veil kit will be here in 2-3 days. The veil has to be in the top ten things I am most excited about for the wedding. The kit comes with the netting, rinestones, glue, and the hair clip piece. And it only cost $19 including shipping. YAY!

Re: I am so excited!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's neat! Where did you order it from?
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i really liked a veil last weekend at the tacoma dome bridal show  But I couldnt let myself pay $85 for it.  I told the designer and she said she was thinking about starting something new "a DIY birdcage veil kit" I said where do i pay! Her veils were gorgeous!! I can pm you her email if youd like.
  • Options
    amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is awesome!!! gotta post picks of the process and final outcome!!! what a fun idea!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How cool!! I for sure want to see the end product!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, pretty cool!  I agree with PP - you have to share with us pics when you're done!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you pm me the info too? I am doing a bird cage also. & I have to agree it is got to be one of my top 10 things too!!

I found one I liked at Pearls & Lace, but it's $150!!!! I will spend the money if I cannot find it anywhere else, but I'd really like to research my options.

Also, please let us know how easy it was & remember to post pictures of it when it's all done!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you PM me that info too??? I would be eternally grateful! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards