June 2012 Weddings

Have to play the waiting game on my selected Venue...it's killing me

I am ready to put my deposit down for a venue (have a meeting to do so tomorrow).  Apparently the venue has pencil'd in another bride from the time I viewed the space to today (which was only 3 days).  Unfortunately I now have to wait to see if they get a response back from her before I can guarantee the space for myself.  I will know by the end of today but the suspense is killing me.  I'm not getting married until June 2012 but it looks like things are getting booked up already.  

Has anyone else had this experience?  Have you already booked your venue?

I am just getting really anxious that we won't be able to get the space.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards