June 2012 Weddings
Options

Chit Chat Anyone?

So I'm kind of in a down mood tonight and you ladies always cheer me up. Some of you may remember I had a falling out with a bridesmaid. We haven't talk since July but we're still facebook friends. Her bf and my FI were really close friends and when our friendship ended theirs did too. I felt bad and still do. So I messaged the girl on facebook Saturday and said
 "I just wanted to take the time to send you a short message. I feel bad about the way things ended and all I want is for you to be happy and for us to be able to acknowledge one another. I feel bad our significant others lost good friendships because of this and I don't feel it was worth it. I want Andrew and James to be friends again (if they choose to) and for us to just be happy for each other. I'm glad things are going well and I wish you the best."
I know we'd never be as good a friends again but it wasn't a huge falling so I wanted to clear the air. Well I saw her post things like her status and stuff and never messaged me back. It would've been nice to hear back from her :( 
Sorry end mopey story
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards