June 2012 Weddings

NWR: Someone stole a new TV from work

We just discovered it today. They stuffed the TV box with empty boxes and full water bottles so we wouldn't notice. According to the expiration dates on the empty boxes, it was done in June.

It is just crazy! Who would do that, and how could they do it without us seeing them packing a huge plasma TV out the door?!

And why wouldn't they have just gotten rid of the box? Our manager would think maybe we only had 4 left, not 5? (She doesn't pay attention much...) I can't believe it. And we can't do anything about it, because we have no clue who did it. I have an idea about two of our employees, but I won't point fingers.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR: Someone stole a new TV from work

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_nwr-someone-stole-new-tv-work?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:80288add-fc25-42af-ad72-fdc57991f8afPost:12cfc411-d2d3-46c3-be61-1b64e0ca8b2a">Re: NWR: Someone stole a new TV from work</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR: Someone stole a new TV from work : A 32 inch is possible to carry by yourself, especially because they took it out of the box. It will be a bit awkward but doable.
    Posted by Melissa603[/QUOTE]

I agree with this.  That sucks that it happened.  Maybe now the manager will install cameras.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards