June 2012 Weddings

Any Massachusetts June 2012 Brides Out There?

Hey Ladies,

I am from New Jersey but I have been living in Mass for the past 3 years.  I dont really have any girl friends who live up here that would be interested in going wedding related browsing or shopping.  I would love to find girls who are getting married around the same time I am that would like someone to go do things with.  I live in Marlborough, MA.  I am 25.  All of the girls in my wedding party with the exception of my soon to be sister in law live in New Jersey.  Please Help!

Thanks
Sarah

Re: Any Massachusetts June 2012 Brides Out There?

• I'm not a Massachusetts Bride, but good luck with the planning. And welcome to the board!
  • Thank You :*) I wish it wasnt such a long drive from MA to NJ but I am looking forward to making new bride friends!
  • I'm excited about making new bride friends too. I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody.  It's nice to have a board where everybody is going through the same stuff about the same time. 

• It'll be fun talking to each other and helping each other with ideas through the wedding planning process. Especially because we are all going through the same timing period. I'm looking forward to sharing ideas :)
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm a June 2012  Mass Bride!! I'm living in NYC but my family is in the Boston Area. I'm sure i'll end up doing a ton of back and forth. good luck with everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards