Washington-Seattle
Options

AW: picnic & goal

Today exactly one year ago, while looking over a four-leaf clover, J asked me to marry him! :D In less than one year, I will be his wife.Also, I talked with my meeting leader at my last WW meeting about the fact that I've been at the same weight for over 2 months and realized that I'm rather content with my weight which is why I haven't been able to budge the last 6 pounds to hit my goal. She said, "let's reset it to where you are now!" so I have officially hit my weightloss goal for WW! I have 6 weeks of weigh-ins to check maintenance and then I'm a lifetime member and will get to start my phase 2 of my get healthy plan: yoga! (Which will probably help sculpt down those last 6 pounds.)
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: AW: picnic & goal

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I've started doing WW online again (scary) and am curious - how long do the meetings last?
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AWESOME! and congrats on meeting your goal!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meetings are 30 minutes. When you are brand new, I suggest you stay for the orientation meeting your first week, which is anywhere from 10-30 minutes depending on your leader.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And how often do you need to go? Do you just show up to any meeting you can make it to, or are you bound to certain times?
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    RachCSHRachCSH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats KS!!! And I LOVE the four leaf clover thing BTW ;)  So cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tygirl - go to the WW website and you can find meetings near you. For best and easiest tracking, I would stick to one location since they keep a big card for you in addition to your personal tracker booklet. But you can go to different times, and indeed can check it at other locations. I would recommend doing the monthly pass so you don't have to pester with remembering cash or check to pay each week, etc.Rach - thanks :D Me tooo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tygirl - forgot one of your questions. I would recommend going just once a week. You can go to more meetings per week when you're feeling the need for extra motivation, too, but I would not recommend going to less than that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards