June 2012 Weddings

Royal Wedding

Ok who else is ecstatic about the upcoming royal wedding?  I am just obsessed with English things for some reason, and also weddings, so this is really the ultimate opportunity for distractions/excitedness.

So right now I live with FI, my sister, and two of FI's friends, one boy and one girl.  My best friend lives a couple blocks away (we all attend the same school), so we are planning on having a brunch the morning of the wedding (the boys don't seem to care, but the rest of us are excited)!  My sister's going to make an egg souffle, I'm going to make scones, and we will have mimosas.  We also all bought big hats to wear, and I'm basically just beyond excited.  Although the festivities will have to start at about 5:30 am, I'm ok with it to witness such a momentous occasion!
My mom and her best friend are also having a brunch back home to watch it together!

Is anyone else planning on getting up early to watch it/celebrating in any other way?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards