June 2012 Weddings

New mod!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we finally have a moderator!  My picture will be up top tomorrow.  I plan to keep the board running as is and removing spam, trolls, etc. as they come.  If you would like to see anything new/different/etc. please let me know and I'll do what I can.

I'm excited to be the mod and look forward to us continuing to have such a great board.

Re: New mod!

• Thanks everyone for the support!
  • I did read this yesterday but I was too tired to make the effort to respond to posts, lol.  Congratulations on becoming our mod, I'm sure you'll be great :)  I'm happy for you, and I'm glad we have one now!

And thanks for making the brides list sticky!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Yay! Now we have someone to get all these cat fights under control! ;) haha! I am sooo happy we have a nice board!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congrats MMRoberts11 and thank you!  I'm sure that I will have a lot of questions being fairly new to the boards and using TK.  (I made an account a LONG time ago when I was dating someone different because I wanted to know what it was all about and wanted so badly to be engaged but never really logged on b/c I didn't want him to see me on there.  Glad that one didn't work out!  LOL, but it makes me look like a tool because it says I joined so long ago!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards