June 2012 Weddings

Vent about a friend

Hey Ladies-
 I don't want to come on here and complain, but I feel like with everything that I have had happen to me this year, you ladies would be the most comforting, or just listen the best I guess.

So one of my friends (who is a bridesmaid) was suppose to live with me next year. (I'm in college). Anyway,  so like last week she bailed out on me. She told me she can get free rent if she lives with her brother. We lost the place we had, (we were suppose to sign the lease the day she bailed out on me) and now I have no place to live come May when my current lease is up. I have looked on Craigslist, and talked to people, and called posting in the student newspaper. The thing is I need roommates because i can not afford to live by myself.
I'm stressing over finding a place to live and that bugs me a lot.
Which bugs me even more is back in September, some other girls asked me to live with them, my friend did not want to live with them, so I told them no, it's just going to be me and (we'll call my friend B) B. Well, now B left me, all alone, and I feel like if I had none she was going to to this I would have moved in with the other girls. I don't know what to do.  I feel like I've been completely lied too , because she told me that she had known about the free rent thing since last October. So, why didn't she tell me then?

I'm sorry if this is a pity me post, but since January, with what happened to Jeff, and the stuff with me, I was really looking forward to s nice smooth April, knowing that I would have a place to live for next year, and now finding out I may be homeless sucks.
Fi said I could live with him, but my parents don't want us living together before we are married (plus, I don't think the Catholic church will allow it). Since my folks are paying for a big chunk of the wedding I don't want to upset them, but they don't have any thoughts as to what I should do.
So, does any one have anything helpful or nice to say?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards