African American Weddings

As its coming to the end a few ends are still loose

And I just dont care...
as I said.. Momma a da bride still got no dress... whose problem is that really... I bet u I got my dress.... smh

2 Bridesmaids have not found their shoes yet ... whose problem is that?  O I bet you I got my shoes already.

As this thing comes closer, Ive hit the stress peak and Im coming down the other side now.  Dont I know for a FACT that these people are NOT going to show up naked and barefoot.... yes, I know this.  Ive chosen to relax instead.  I got more pressing matters like:
- wig or weave?.... hmmmm
- what color will my toe nails be?....hmmm
- when should I fit in my brazillian wax... hmmm
- how thin should I make my eyebrows...hmmm
- what flavor body oil should I buy for my first night as a wife?... hmmmm
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: As its coming to the end a few ends are still loose

• haha they sure wont be naked and barefoot!

Weave!
    Your accent color or an american manicure
    match your nails
    Brazilian wax one week before
    Very thin
    Carols Daughter Almond Cookie or Ecstasy or Goddes Flower
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • MissJ  Im gonna get a lil extra with you on why Im leaning to the wig.  #1 the lady near me can sew the wig on if I wanted.  takes all of 5 mins.  I usually get the ones called 1/2 wigs,  blends just like a weave  &  FI has hinted that he has some intentions of hair pulling..I could just take the wig off and have gotten a fresh perm...

A WEEK before for the brazillian?  why so far in advanced?

And yes, blush pink is the accent color, that would look nice on my toes  :).. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_as-its-coming-to-the-end-a-few-ends-are-still-loose?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:0008df40-fdaa-4fd9-a7d2-943105f0d664Post:d4674455-420c-419f-8be4-8650d39b4186">Re: As its coming to the end a few ends are still loose</a>:
    [QUOTE]MissJ  Im gonna get a lil extra with you on why Im leaning to the wig.  #1 the lady near me can sew the wig on if I wanted.  takes all of 5 mins.  I usually get the ones called 1/2 wigs,  blends just like a weave  &  FI has hinted that he has some intentions of hair pulling.. I could just take the wig off and have gotten a fresh perm... A WEEK before for the brazillian?  why so far in advanced? And yes, blush pink is the accent color, that would look nice on my toes  :).. 

O and I do have a sephora gift card.  I see they sell carols daughter there. ... is it FLAVORED or just Odored?   Because I really want it to be flavored....
    Posted by RealHappyGal[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Go with anything flavored! Yeaaaa boo! I do also think you should book you a nice spa day to relax...you will enjoy it. Make time for it! Everything will fall into place so don't worry about what them other people need to do...they will get it together. 

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    Carol's Daughter is just odored. If you want flavor get that flavored body oil from the *ahem* grown up store.

I said weave because it looks more natural and it can stand up to hair pulling.... trust me lol... but if she is sewing on the half wig its pretty much the same

Have you ever gotten a brazilian before? If not you wont have really any hair growth a week after and your area wont be sore... you're not supposed to workout ...in anyway a day after and if you have sensetive skin it might be longer...
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited August 2012

- wig or weave?.... hmmmm
    I vote for sew in the half wig. Since hubby dsnt want fake hair, atleast yu can take it off for the night and hair pulling. lol
    - what color will my toe nails be?....hmmm
    I agree with PPs, you should use your accent color, or a really pretty french.
    - when should I fit in my brazillian wax... hmmm
    Next week, the week before, in case of swelling and soreness.
    - how thin should I make my eyebrows...hmmm
    Really thin, but not so thin that yu look surprised, you know wht i mean.?? Lol.
    - what flavor body oil should I buy for my first night as a wife?... hmmmm
    My FI likes strawberry, we get this from Spencers
    http://www.spencersonline.com/product/Pd-Sx-Strawberry-Masage-Lotion/
    He likes it sweet and simple. Trying to find a watermelon flavor.

May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ive had brazillians before,  I started about 4 months ago, I missed last month... gonna pay for that.... smh.  never had swelling, reddness or irritations.  I get one called brazzillian sugaring... supposedly the "kindest" of your choices... of and FI said it tastes good too Tongue out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards