African American Weddings
Options

Check

Our RSVP cut off was yesterday we reviewed the list and decided we weren't calling anyone to see if they are coming.  If we get anymore this week we will discuss them but we have our final number 72.  We actually are pretty sure that 5 of them won't show but they did RSVP so they are in the count!

So happy to be done with the RSVP!

Also purchased the bags and tissue paper for our welcome bag, worked on the ceremony program, and sent the menu to the venue!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_check-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:018ac7ea-2b2e-4ec6-b501-d05b7da1039cPost:9591bf81-5f8a-40bb-be2b-42d4cd1d8c6e">Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our RSVP cut off was yesterday we reviewed the list and decided we weren't calling anyone to see if they are coming.  If we get anymore this week we will discuss them but we have our final number 72.  We actually are pretty sure that 5 of them won't show but they did RSVP so they are in the count! So happy to be done with the RSVP! Also purchased the bags and tissue paper for our welcome bag, worked on the ceremony program, and sent the menu to the venue!
    Posted by lcroster[/QUOTE]

What was the max final number you were hoping for?

Great check! It seems like you just sent your invites out. Dang is time flying that fast?
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    we wanted 50 obviously we are over our number but we were ok with 75.  I sent my invite out on March 23 and I dont' know where the time went.  I just knew i'd be 100% complete by the time we got the final count.  Oh well i'm glad we only have the small things left to do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Love your RSVP attitude...you are getting married in Puerto Rico right? Or is that someone else...

• Options

Yep.  I'm getting married in Puerto Rico. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_check-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:018ac7ea-2b2e-4ec6-b501-d05b7da1039cPost:a615dca3-e402-439c-8e01-e55926c1157b">Re: Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yep.  I'm getting married in Puerto Rico. 
    NICE!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_check-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:018ac7ea-2b2e-4ec6-b501-d05b7da1039cPost:a615dca3-e402-439c-8e01-e55926c1157b">Re: Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yep.  I'm getting married in Puerto Rico. 

Man I want to go! I love destination weddings...gives me a reason to go somewhere. 70 is a good turnout.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_check-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:018ac7ea-2b2e-4ec6-b501-d05b7da1039cPost:d71ab184-718b-4ed6-bf53-86881fb27517">Re: Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Check : Man I want to go! I love destination weddings...gives me a reason to go somewhere. <strong>70 is a good turnout</strong>.
    Posted by MsAmeera25[/QUOTE]

70 is a great turnout especially in June!
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks! &0 is a good turn out for a D wedding!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    That's great, congrats on the check!!  I've always wanted to have a destination wedding or at least attend one some day :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards