African American Weddings

Brooch Bouquet

What do you think of the Brooch Bouquet?  Here is a couple examples"

http://www.etsy.com/listing/91263483/real-touch-ivory-rose-bridal-bouquet?ref=sc_4&sref=you_recently_viewed_this_item

http://www.etsy.com/listing/85256765/classic-pearl-and-rhinestone-brooch?ref=sr_gallery_22&sref=&ga_search_query=jeweled+bouquet&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Do you think it will be too much?  I am going to attempt to make my own.  I read on a few other sites of people who made their own.  I will not have tons of brooches, but I think the idea is diffent and something I could keep and maybe pass along to someone else.

**I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**

Re: Brooch Bouquet

• Those are REALLY pretty. I'm nowhere near crafty enough to attempt this, but if you can, it looks amazing.  

• Those are beautiful and they'll last forever to.   Makes me think about DIY'n my bouquet
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thedivavthedivav member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    I plan to make my own to personalize it to honor a few women from my life I like the first one I found a blog that shows you how to make them if that is the route u want to go
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Those are very pretty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love the first one it's very pretty!

• These are beautiful!

I was considering this but my dress has bling on it so adding more bling to the flowers would be over kill. I think it is a great idea, just remember to compliment your dress and not clash.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • I love them!  They are very pretty.  You can get some great tips on making your own on the DIY board.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards