African American Weddings
Options

When the coversation starts off with "don't stress and I don't want to worry you but..."

Hey lovely ladies! I'm just starting my day and running my list through my head when I got a phone call from my hostess/friend telling me she doesn't have all the money for her rental car because she's waiting on someone to pay her back.  So she "doesn't want me to worry or stress".  REALLY GIRL?? How can I not worry or stress?  I leave TODAY and my car is LOADED with all of the wedding stuff.  I mean COME ON! You've known for a year you needed to get your money right.  And at this point I do not plan on becoming a chauffer because I TOO MUCH to think about before the wedding on Sunday. She could have kept this one to herself and worked on a solution. JUST GET THERE!!!

Vent over! I'm out...at least I think so anyway.   
80 said yes image

Re: When the coversation starts off with "don't stress and I don't want to worry you but..."

• Options
    I have so many situations where it's like you could've kept that one to yourself! UGH! Why is she bothering you with that? She better be working on plan B. Don't worry girl I know you got it.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards