Washington-Seattle
Options

Had a panic attack today - NWR

So I left my house like normal today and tried to turn on Rainier Ave. to drive to work.... I couldn't turn beacuse the street was blocked off with police tape!! At the next stoplight I checked Seattle times online and it turns out someone was shot and killed about 100 feet from our house... When I got to work someone asked what was wrong and I began to hyperventilate and almost passed out... It looks like it was not a random shooting though so I am not as freaked out now as I was then... This makes 2 shootings in 2 1/2 weeks though right by our house!!! Aghh.. No walking alone at night for me... (not that I would anyway)

Re: Had a panic attack today - NWR

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow.  I hate it when scary things happen so close to home.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How frightening! I heard about that on the news. Be careful, but don't let it ruin your life and make you feel trapped. Poor Thing! How awful to have that happen right by your house.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow! I don't blame you for having a panic attack! Stay safe, espeically at night, but I agree with Ladydove - try not to let it make you feel like a prisoner in your own home.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went running yesterday ( while it was light out ) so I am feeling ok now! At least it wasn't random it looks like... Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards