African American Weddings

TK is trippin!!

Ok the other day I posted a few posts, now they are gone!! Is it just me or is TK trippin?

BTW - Made4Him, if you see this message, a few of us LOVE your monogram.  Where did you get it hun?

80 said yes image

Re: TK is trippin!!

• It happened to me to.. I posted in the post on Monday Motivation for weight loss... later it was gone... I didnt even bother to re-post
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2012
    It's getting reaalllyyy annoying! It's happening to me too.
    imageAnniversary
  • yea they were definitely some posts that I was following that disappeared. I sort of wonder if this is happening in other boards as well or is this unique to AAW. 
    Anniversary
  • It's happening on my local board as well.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_tk-is-trippin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:0bcd594f-34c7-4f87-bf7b-f7b6d84e6efaPost:37444f7c-d59d-48c6-9b5b-a8b260c9cf9b">TK is trippin!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok the other day I posted a few posts, now they are gone!! Is it just me or is TK trippin? BTW - Made4Him, if you see this message, a few of us LOVE your monogram.  Where did you get it hun?   
    Posted by happe2gether[/QUOTE]

THIS!!  I posted on that thread as well about the monogram.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Definitely Annoyed, cause I did the same thing.. and they all seemed to have disappeared!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Ok it happened to me too on things I was really wanting yalls opinion on!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards