African American Weddings
Options

Color Scheme help needed!! Please, please, please, please...

we have to order the dresses this weekend and are meeting our florist this weekend as well.  Here is my problem:  We do NOT have a color scheme!  Yikes!!  So, fellow AAW Knotties I NEED your help and believe with your help I will finish this before Friday (FI and I are meeting to review wedding details).

Okay, originally I wanted to have each BM wear a different color but, with 4 BMs and 1 jr BM, it became a bit circus like. So, we have narrowed it down to absolutely using bordeaux (deep purple) and exotic fuschia (another shade of purple) from Belsoie (right now the colors would alternate on the ladies.  One of the flower girls is going to wear a "big girl" dress in one of the shades the BMs are wearing.

Colors I adore and really want to incorporate in the scheme are royal blue or another shade of blue that compliments well, and maybe something from the magenta family.
My dress has silver on it so this could be an accent color.

Wow.  I am soooo open to any suggestions or inspirations boards you may find!  Please help, I feel so anxious and really want to look back on our wedding day and be completely happy with everything we selected.

Thank you ladies!! 

Re: Color Scheme help needed!! Please, please, please, please...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards