Washington-Seattle

Vote!

The FI and are in a deadlock over a recessional song, and I want to know what your vote is!His pick: "No One's Gonna Love You" by Band of HorsesMy pick: "Conquest" by The White StripesP.S. My choice is better! Just joking! I want an honest poll!

Re: Vote!

• LMMH09LMMH09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I choose "No One's Gonna Love You" by Band of Horses, mostly because I hate the White Stripes haha.
  • amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok, here's some advice from a wise married lady (ok, just totally creeped myself out by saying that):  wait. seriously. music is a HUGE deal to Ben and so picking songs for all the wedding events was very important to him. Of course, I couldn't help having an opinion and there were so many things we would get deadlocked on (first dance, reception entrance, last song, my song down the aisle... basically all of them). But magically, every time, another option came up or one of us would change our minds.  It's not about 'convincing the other person yours is better', it's about waiting until you both come to the same conclusion :)
  • alycokeralycoker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm an old married bitty too and I'm going to vote! I vote white stripes cause that song is epic! Our recessional was "another one bites the dust" and everyone loved it! :)
  • melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I have to pick I'd go with Band of Horses but I don't really like either. =( sorry!
  • edited December 2011
    You should let him have his choice and then hold it against him for the rest of your lives..., as in, "Oh, you like THAT paint color? But I prefer this one and I DID let you choose our wedding song!" It will be your Trump Card.
  • edited December 2011
    LadyDove that's so funny! He's all emotional about weddings now since AlyC got married...but with our rock and roll wedding I think Conquest is the right choice...but who knows! This is our lineup:Prelude: Various Death Cab and Rise Against songsProcessional: Hard to Concentrate by Red Hot Chili PeppersRecessional: ?First Dance: Love You Till The End - PougesBouquet/Garter: Fell Like Making Love - Bad Company
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards