Washington-Seattle
Options

For sale

I'm still too lazy to make a full sale page yet, but since there are Seattle weddings coming up I wanted to make sure I wasn't holding out on y'all!  Let me know if you are interested in any of the following:~100 Silver laquer acrylic chargers, $50 (retail $5 each)28 paper umbrellas and basket, $100 (retail $7.50 each) 12 3x4x6" clear glass square vases, $30 (retail $4 each)24 ~2x3" frosted glass votive holders, $12 (retail?)~10 lbs river rocks, $5 (retail $12)handmade ivory lace garter, brand new, $20 (retail $35)2 handmade antique gold lace garters, $25 (retail $45)1 ivory flower girl dress, sz 4, brand new, $40 (retail $56)Some pics below... can send anyone info/more pics if you are interested. 

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: For sale

• Options
    ZistaZista member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, right, pics!First, and others:- Diamond white fingertip length veil w/pencil edge, brand new, $20- Diamond white cathedral length veil w/pencil edge, worn once, $45- MAYBE my size 4 pronovias diamante... hmmm.... - 23 brown cloth napkins, brand new, $20 (retail $36)- 2 gold flower girl baskets, $10- large silver framed "chalkboard", slightly damaged (unnoticable?) $25  Chargers, vases, and napkins:Umbrellas and basket:Flower girl dress:Veils:Chalkboard:

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How big are the river rocks? I'm very interested in that. And I'm interested in the umbrellas and basket.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I might be interested in either veil, can you email me pictures? karebear219 at gmail.com. Thanks!
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    interested in the gold garters.....pictures?
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    ZistaZista member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tygirl - they are about 1" - 2" in diameter, in various natural shades.  I scattered them on the tables and used them to weight the programs on the chairs.  I can bring them and the umbrellas to the GTG tomorrow if you think are suitably interested to merit me loading them in the car.  :)Karebear, there are a couple pics in the second post (one of each); I'll dig up some more for you tomorrow.Jennlin, see below... sorry, it's actually one garter.  I had it custom made from etsy, then decided to go with ivory instead.  I never cared about a throw vs. keep garter, so I just had one made. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm interested in the chargers! Where did you get them? I'd prob need 20-30 more.
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks~ not quite the right gold/style i'm looking for so it's still up for grabs for anyone else :)
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why yes, I do believe it would be worth it to get the rocks in your vehicle.  Question on the umbrellas - I see there's 2 different styles of handles, does it mean there are two different "styles" of umbrellas?
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay, nix the umbrella question.  FI reminded me that we're having an eveningish wedding, thus no need of umbrellas.  *sigh* Oh well, considering our newly-grown guest list, saving $$ is a good thing.  But I will take the rocks!
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ZistaZista member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, rocks are in (no pressure buy, so if you don't like them, no worries!). Melissa, I actually bought them from another person, so they are now twice-used.  Price reflects that the ~100 means that a couple may be a bit too scratched depending on your tastes (I thought they were gorgeous), so you may find you need a few more.  The girl I bought them from got them from the Bon Marche at an obscene price of ~$6, but the cheapest I've found is at save-on-crafts.com at $2.10 in bulk (not sure how shipping adds).  Are you still in the area?  If not, you might want to check on shipping and see if it's worth it to just buy them all at s.o.c.  Otherwise, $50 is a heck of a deal, but we'd still have to add shipping.  Let me know!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Would you be willing to split up the umbrellas? I'd like 15 of them and the basket, along with the chalkboard... but don't need all 28. TIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Zista, I would also be interested in the chargers if you havne't sold them yet. They sound beautiful! Thanks!
  • Options
    svetter007svetter007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the flower girl dress! However, I will need 2 possibly 3 of them. What is the designer and style?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards