African American Weddings
Options

Boudoir Session Recap

I had my boudoir session yesterday and it was amazing!!!  My photographer arrived with two duffel bags full of props (i.e different color blankets, silk sheets, masquerade masks, etc) and I had my outfits all laid out so we were able to easily match my outfits to her props. At first I was a little nervous but I had music playing in the background so I loosened up quickly.  Every now and again my photographer would show me a few of the pics on her camera and they were HOT.  My photographer had me all over the house... bedroom, sofa, dining room chair, stairs, etc.  Besides FI calling every 20 min to remind me to marinade the chicken for dinner, It was the most fun I've had in a while. So for those who are considering it I would HIGHLY recommend it. 

Re: Boudoir Session Recap

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually considering boudoir pics too. Did you receive a good deal and price with your photographer?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I think so, the session fee was $100 and it includes a 16 page minibook.  The minibook is small enough to fit in FI's briefcase on business trip or whatever. The session was suppose to be 2 hours, but she actually was there for about 3 hours. Then you buy whatever larger prints you want.  Good luck!   

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wished my photog was that prepared. We were at a stump at sometimes of what to do but I did enjoy it.  My book is ordered and on it's way.  I can't wait for FI too see it. lol! It is nice to hear that you had such a great experience. I hope your book turns out amazing!
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's sounds like a good deal, thanks for the info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards