Washington-Seattle

..:::PIXIEPINK22:::.. (giggles)

Suzanne, babycakes, apple of my eyeballs...pixiepink22??!! Seriously?! heheheheh. Just kidding, kinda! I know you said not to make fun of you...(squelches her laughter, muffles her snorts,) and I won't. For much longer. I just wanted to say that I love you, and your pink, candy-coated faerie wings. Okay, that's it...no more jokes.Now you have to find the hottest picture of you and Mike and put it in your siggy. I want the world to see how gorgeous you are.

Re: ..:::PIXIEPINK22:::.. (giggles)

• edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for being supportive! I think we already covered how ridiculous my user name was when I registered! LOL!About the picture... I will have to take one a couple Saturday's from now at your wedding because we both will be all dressed up. I can't wait! I'm so excited for you!La Ya.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Supportive-shamortive! heh. Ooooh, that's right! We will def. have to get some good pics of you and your man. I'm looking forward to seeing him dressed to the nines and tens. As I am sure you are too. Whoo-hoo, girl. Can you believe it? 2 freaking weeks. I can't wait till the ceremony is over and I will just feel myself deflate from the stress leaving my shoulders. Aaack! I was trying to be good and just munch on carrots for a snack tonight...carrots turned into half a box of White Cheddar Cheez-Its. My waist line is doomed. Ay-La-Yah too!
  • edited December 2011
    After the wedding I am going to take you out for a nice, big, fat, juicy BURGER! It's going to be awesome and I will get you back into the size you were before the dress mishap in no time. Hehe!When is your last day and what all do you have left to do?
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    My last day at work is next Sunday, so not counting days off, I only have 6 days left. What I have left to do: Touch Base with Officiant, Double check guest lest numbers, do a mock up of my centerpieces, finish my enormous backdrop, (just a few paintrokes left on that) Figure out chairsashes, Confirm a bartender and organize the music. Then I'm done! (I think!)Will you be at the Stacy's Lacy's Pasties today? (That's code word for work...) It kinda sucks without you there. Yesterday was insanely busy...too many weddings today and too many last minute buyers for them.
  • nenafornownenafornow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't mean to barge in but you guys are too funny. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards