African American Weddings

Flower girl dress decision

I am having two flower girls in my wedding. I am thinkingof putting one in a sky blue and the other in royal blue. My MOH (2) are in sky blue and BM (8) are in royal blue. I put the two dresses in pictures at the bottom. Will that be to distracting to the eye?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flower girl dress decision

• I think so. Ever thought of them doing ivory / white dresses with the colored sash???
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • mdktmkmdktmk member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm in love with the royal blue dress!!!!
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i think both would be distracting
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_flower-girl-dress-decision?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:0e522393-89a9-4a33-b550-2b142b2b6bcbPost:04de16ef-ef25-41e9-bfd4-5fb94f48e85f">Re: Flower girl dress decision</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think so. Ever thought of them doing ivory / white dresses with the colored sash???
    Posted by MrsSmith2Be02[/QUOTE]

I like this idea...
    imageAnniversary
  • I think the different colors would be kind of distracting as well. I also agree with ivory dresses with the different color sashes if you wanted them to have different colors. But if you chose just one color, I think I would have to go with the royal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree that its distracting to the eye.  I also LOVE the Royal blue one
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am not having any white or ivory in my wedding. I do not like ivory and I am wearing champagne and no one else can wear this color but me....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with PPs that both colors would be distracting. Can you maybe use the sky blue dress but accent it with royal blue somehow (flowers, bling, etc?).

FWIW, I like the sky blue color but the royal blue dress style better. 
  • agree with PPs that both colors would be distracting, but if you ladies are doing this.... I do like the royal blue. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_flower-girl-dress-decision?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:0e522393-89a9-4a33-b550-2b142b2b6bcbPost:f1e80003-4899-487c-96c7-4329e28c1555">Re: Flower girl dress decision</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with PPs that both colors would be distracting. Can you maybe use the sky blue dress but accent it with royal blue somehow (flowers, bling, etc?). FWIW, I like the sky blue color but the royal blue dress style better. 
    Posted by mejai1[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I like this idea...maybe sky blue dress with royal blue sash...or hair accessory...</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards