Washington-Seattle

**tygirl**

Guess what. I just called all of your vendors and canceled your wedding. Mwhahahaha. Oh yeah, and I feel bad for your FI. ;)

Re: **tygirl**

• edited December 2011
    Yeah, he is stuck with me. He's a sucker. It was great to finally meet you today and thanks for letting a hag come to the GTG. :)
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you guys made up already? what a boring fight!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • edited December 2011
    Tygirl... I saw your post about eastside recs for photos. A really cool place is the Bellevue Hyatt. We did some wedding pics there and they turned out awesome. Also a great park in Kirkland is Juanita Beach park. We did our E pics there. There is also the marina area by the woodmark Hotel. Hope that helps! How is planning?
  • edited December 2011
    UW - Lol, the funny part was when I clicked on your reply last night all I saw was "Yeah, he is stuck with me." I was waiting for more! :) It was really good to meet you and Zista finally too! Old hags are always welcome at the GTGs. Jenn - Just can't do it. Don't want to turn this board into one of "the others." Bukah - thanks for the recs! We'd discussed the waterfront but aren't sure if that's too far of a drive or not for the photog to do. I think we'll scope out places this weekend and will put the Hyatt on the list. Planning's going well. Only stressful part for now is my mother. *sigh* But it's good to see you pop in! Love the siggy, BTW. :)
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, yeah, I couldn't think of anything mean to say. I like the Seattle board too much to cause drama :)
  • ZistaZista member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was great to meet you ladies too!  But I am sad about the drama... maybe you can build up your meanness.  You know, practice. 

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards