African American Weddings

Majorly Teary...

Do any of you ever get super emotional when trying to sort through certain details? For me, everytime I try to decide on ceremony music and the order...the tears well up in my eyes until I listen to something that makes me laugh. Something about hearing someone sing my feelings or his...random, I know.

Can anyone relate? What related to your wedding currently makes you or has made you emotional?
AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Majorly Teary...

• tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! Today when we were at the venue, this lady that does invitations, programs, menus {all paper stuff} stopped by. The venue owner asked me who's doing my invitations and I said I am. {FI and my mom both are discouraging me because they don't think that I'll really want to do it.} So the venue lady AND the invitation lady seemed to also start discouraging me. I was like if Ms. Vera is doing everything at the venue and you do my paper stuff, what am I gonna do?! FI was like I just know that you're not going to want to do it. I looked at him and Ms. Vera stupid and got teary eyed! I had to pull it together, though.
  • edited December 2011
    Like you everytime I listened to songs for the ceremony I teared up. Even when I look at other people wedding pictures it makes me get so emotional because I think that that will be me soon marrying the love of my life.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I tear up every time a knottie comes back with recap pictures or when I'm watching wedding shows on WE and TLC. Also every time I hear "You For Me" (which is the song I'm walking down to) I get all teary!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Two things get me teary-eyed:  when I hear the song I've chosen (Kirk Franklin's "My Life, My Love, My All"), and when I hear Zydeco music.  My mother was an avid dancer and unfortunatly she didn't live to dance at my wedding......or get on my last nerve during the wedding planning - yea I'm actually missing that!
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I TEAR UP EVERYTIME I HEAR MONICA'S "LOVE ALL OVER ME" & I THINK OF HIM..
  • edited December 2011
    Girl yes everytime I listen to some of my songs that I will be using for the wedding details I get all teary. Or when I see a beautiful wedding on television I get all smokey eyed as well. I just know I am going to be all cry baby ishhhh in that moment I walk down the aisle. I just know it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I don't really "tear up" but I get a SERIOUS case of butterflies when I think about actually becoming his wife. My FBIL asked both of us the other day were we nervous & my FI said "nope not at all", I said "heck yeah"!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards