Washington-Seattle

Pan Pacific Hotel

Re: Pan Pacific Hotel

• edited December 2011
    Hello & welcome! I don't have any experience with them, but I would suggest checking out the Seattle Knottie Bio page (one of the links under Jennlin's siggy in her "Read Me First" post at top) and there are a TON of vendor reviews. What do they seem to be charging for that other hotels aren't? There are/have been other Knotties who have gotten married at other hotels as well that might be able to help you out too.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • emilyasiegelemilyasiegel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at them and had the same thought, we ended up going with the Mayflower Park Hotel, which is a bit nicer and includes almost everything. I think Pan Pacific tries to nickel and dime to make up for their "no minimums"
  • vwu0516vwu0516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also check out Hotel 1000 downtown.  We had our ceremony and reception there this past March.  Their service was impeccable and the staff was great to work with.  And they upgraded us to the grand suite for our wedding night.  It was the best hotel room (well, actually suite) EVER.  Donna is the coordinator there.  We paid $900 for rental for an entire day (Saturday) for our March wedding and that includes everything - linens, china, wait staff, set up, tear down, etc.
  • emilyasiegelemilyasiegel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whats your budget? If you are interested in the mayflower our rental fee for a Saturday night is $400, ceremony fee is $500, valet parking is $5 per car and they have no food or bev minimum. With a $2500 min they give you a suite on your wedding night, an extra guest room, free dance floor, no cake cutting fee and a bunch of other stuff.
  • vwu0516vwu0516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had 115 guests.  I think I wouldn't try to fit anymore than that, at least not for the terrace, where the ceremony was held.  I don't remember what the food/bev minimum was, but whatever it was, we likely exceeded it as we had plated dinner and open bar.  :) 
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!!! Can't wait to hear more about your planning process!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards