African American Weddings
Options

Hey Ladies!

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi! If you are friends with me on FB there are a lot of pics being uploaded from the wedding.I really enjoyed my day, I was a little upset that it started an hour late because of the DJ!! He didnt get to the wedding to set up until 4! The wedding started at 4! That caused us to not get as many professional shots as I wanted and not to mention he was WACK!!! Everyone talked about him ALL night AND this clown started shouting out barbershops during my reception!!! My daddy had to hold me back from going off on him. But overall I had a lot of fun, enjoyed myself and my guests had fun. I'm not really good with the whole tinypic thing but I'm going to try and add some pics here and there.

Re: Hey Ladies!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Congrats! You guys looked lovely! I'm glad you had a great day, regardless of your WACK DJ. In the end all that matters is that you and your boo are now Husband and Wife! Yay!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He did NOT shout out barbershops!!! Lawd please go online and put him on blast ..you look beautiful, Im going to go look at the other pics..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Soooo beautiful! You guys are a vision in white! As for the DJ, i know y'all didn't tip his whack azz right?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  Cat naw we didnt tip him and DH is mad he paid him in full! My brother got to the point where he asked him if he had a jack or whatever that he could plug up his IPOD to and he could play that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl that is CRAZY! I'm glad y'all didn't let Wacko steal your joy! YOU'S MARRIED!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwwwwwwwwww, you & DH look sooo damn cute together -- CONGRATS girl on your big day!...hate to hear your DJ jacked up your reception, man I agree with ladysun, put that fool on blast on your local board and anywhere else (myspace, FB, etc)...the nerve, shouting out other businesses during your damn reception! -- anyway, you look too cute and I will be checking on FB tonight to see the other pics! :D
  • Options
    missjones2009missjones2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Nikki. You look gorgeous in you siggy pic girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful in the siggy pic.  Congradulations!!!!!!
  • Options
    candydipcandydip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ya'll looked Gorgeous!  I saw the pics last night on my phone but this morning  I can not find them on my computer.  Everything looked beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Loving the Picture! Congrats to yall!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  You guys look so beautiful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yaayy!!! nikki..you looked great!!! ugggh to the wack DJ!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful! Congratulations!!  :-)
  • Options
    moorelatoya22moorelatoya22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw the pictures on FB, you looked beautiful! The DJ was wrong!!! TOYA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pic and congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards