Washington-Seattle

For your programs or invites!!!!!!!!

Ok Ladies... if you are making your own invites or programs you MUST use bestvaluecopy.com!!! I tried them out for my rsvp cards, I made four to a page and had them printed on the index card stock in the dark eggplant purple I am using and they turned out AMAZING!!!! PLUS they were sooo inexpensive, only $12.19 total!I am also going to use them for printing my programs just on regular paper, double sided with full color, 150 copies only $27! You cannot beat their prices and the quality was amazing!You just have to make sure that your file you are uploading is a pdf file, then you upload, simple as that!I know I am going on and on buts its because they turned out so great and were so much cheaper than having them printed at Kinkos.Happy printing!!

Re: For your programs or invites!!!!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    i wanna see a pic of your rsvps!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the rec!Not sure if you know the answer to these, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. =) Do they do cutting too? Do you know if they can print on metallic/pearlized paper? Can you provide your own paper or will they get other kinds than what they have posted?
  • teacherpigletteacherpiglet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa,I remember you asking about pearlized or metalic paper a while back.  I printed my programs on a paper at OfficeMax called whitegold.  It is a white/pearlish colored paper.  I printed in purple ink too.  They look fabulous!  I had a coupon for $0.29 color copies, then paid an extra 20 cents for the paper.  It was worth it to me!
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to know! Thank you! Any pics to share?
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Andplusalso--where did you get that coupon??? =)
  • teacherpigletteacherpiglet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a MaxPerks member which is free.  Every so often they send coupons in the mail.  I can post pics later today.   Every now and then they offer color copies for cheap too. 
  • edited December 2011
    At bestvaluecopy.com the paper choices are limited, I know they have colors and then thin to thicker paper. They also do folding for you, or binding/stapling!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards