African American Weddings
Options

I need thank you's for dummy's

Ok ladies, go ahead and laugh at me now but... I have no idea what to write on the thank you's. I know to thank them for coming, but as far as the gift goes, do I mention the specific gift or just the gift in general? Help a sista out please. Does anyone have a standard thank you saying they use?

Re: I need thank you's for dummy's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO LMAO LOL LOL LOL.... I know this is not helping but the subject line was too funny..... Now back to being serious: Definitely thank the person for the specific gift. HTHP.S. when you get the right ettiquette wording let me know too.  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    missjones2009missjones2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    google "wedding thank you notes" or something similar and you'll find examples
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Annnnd the fact that I didn't even spell dummies right doesn't help. Oy vey! Thank you ladies. Googling now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol, just a random thought..so, would it be messed to send a thank you note to someone who didnt bring a gift, but was the first one at the bar?  Do you hint at that?  Thanks for coming, sorry I didnt see your gift..
  • Options
    jdfreelandjdfreeland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just sent thank you notes to those that gave a gift. Was that wrong???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    See, I was going to send one to those that sent a gift, and those who came from out of town who did not send a gift. Also one to those who simply gave a card.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards