Washington-Seattle

Events Extraordinaire DOC

Not sure if anyone here knows much about this vendor, but I got a really bad taste in my mouth after receiving an e-mail today with like 50 lines of e-mail addresses on it after having attended the Seattle Wedding Expo.  I might have been a little harsh in my response though, telling her "It's called Blind carbon copy" and to "look into it."If anyone has used them and thinks they're great let me know and I will write her to apologize, family drama has me snapping a lot lately and this is one of my biggest pet peeves with e-mail.  It may be needless but now I worry about all kinds of potential problems from having my e-mail sent out to what had to be over 250 people.  blah

Re: Events Extraordinaire DOC

• edited December 2011
    I got that email too but my "to" field was blank. You're right, blah.
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

• LuminousMuseLuminousMuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loni - That was my immediate thought too, and why I wrote a terse response to her...but then I started thinking, maybe it was an unusual error and I shouldn't be so harsh, so if she's normally good I should say I am sorry to her, but I still wouldn't use her just in case. 
  • edited December 2011
    I was on that email too, and I since received an appology today saying it was due to her assistant...hum. It sounds like a cover up story. :)
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • irshis20irshis20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You aren't the only one that was peeved after seeing that email. Several red flags to me: no BCC, poor spelling and grammar, and publicly blaming it on the "intern" is very unprofessional. These things show a lack of attention to detail and poor managing, which are the very things I expect from a wedding coordinator. Sorry Charlie, you aren't getting my business!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards