African American Weddings

WooHoo!! Finally, 100 days!

I remember being so far away it seemed like my ticker wasn't moving!  Finally. Left to do:1. Reorder paper for DIY invites.  They're already designed so I just need to print.  I already have the pockets and ribbon too.2.  DIY the menu, programs, and signs.3. DIY the bridesmaids bouquets and flowers for the room the cocktail hour is being held.4.  We're looking at our wedding bands today.5.  Waiting for passports to come in.6.  Dress fitting after labor day.7.  Order custom made Eagles garterSeriously, anything else is just extra.  Like table runners or an aisle runner.What are some of the things you guys have left to do?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WooHoo!! Finally, 100 days!

• MrsJJohnson2BMrsJJohnson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Congrats! Im excited for you!!
    Anniversary
    161image 131image 10image20image RSVP Date August 1
  • EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yaay for the bigg 100.  After today you will be in the double digits ::gasp::  My fellow November bride. :) I still have to buy FI's wedding band and address my invites to have them mailed out.  I still have to schedule my fittings and get accessories for my girls, find the guys' tuxes/suits.  These three months are going to FLY BY!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I can't believe double digits.  After starting off at like 400 something, lol.  I know the next three months are going to be a wirlwind.
  • edited December 2011
    YAY on reaching the 100 days mark!!!...you really don't have much left to do and that's great, it means less stress for you once your wedding week gets here.  :)
  • alexisrouse00alexisrouse00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, just be aware that time is going to start flying.
  • kbh2bekbh2be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel the same way...It seemed like I had all the time in the world just a month or two ago.  Now the time is flying by!  I'm glad you listed your to do items...I need to order my garter also and it is not written on my list. Yikes!  I wonder what else I'm forgetting. **runs off to make a new list**
  • braxtongirlbraxtongirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girl congrats but be ready for the shiggety to fly. I was at 100 days at what feels like the other day, now we are at 52 days
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! Girl, time is going to FLY, FLY, FLY. It seemed like yesterday I was at 135, then 110, then 100, and now as of today I'm down to 65 days. I still have some things to do   1) Mail out invites. That will be done some time next week 2) Finish the DIY wedding program 3) Get the Jr. Bridesmaid, and flower girl dresses 4) Order the cake 5) Finish the music list 6) Line up the hotel for our honeymoon. We did the car rental last week!! 7) Get together with my Aunt/cousins who is also my coordinator, decorator, and cater, and put the final touches on everything, and give them the final list of what I want.It seems like there are a few other small things but nothing too big. I was really stressing a couple weeks ago because it seemed like I had TONS of things left to do but I have been getting a LOT accomplished over the past 2 weeks!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats date twin - we are getting close aren't we? My DIY projects: 1. Complete invitations for mailing; belly band and mini butterfly labels. 2. String more butterflies for the backdrop at church. 3. Order the Shower of Prayers ribbon and decide on paper/envelopes for mailing. 4. Start printing the programs. 5. Take the 1st half of our E-pics on Sunday 8/2; second half 8/15. 6. Order Indianapolis Colts garter. 7. Purchase costume jewlery for the females in bridal party/ doing this tomorrow.8. Go to Union Station and sign release for pics on Sunday/doing this tomorrow.9. Buy a guest sign in book and Pen.10. Purchase apple cider, plates, cake napkins etc.11. Shoes for the bridal party/babies (3 girls)I have a serious list of to do's - I am sure I am forgetting something.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Rajah!  Sounds like you have things in order date twin.  I know time is going to fly and I can't wait for it to be here but I also can't wait to have my bank account back to myself, lol.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yes . .  the bank account getting back to normal will really make me smile.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards