African American Weddings
Options

Flowers- PIP- Etsy Rave!

Someone posted a few days ago about outrageous real flowers prices...you may want to considering getting real touch flowers. A few months ago DW girls were raving about real touch flowers from Etsy seller jdleggans. I must agree she is awesome. She worked with me to get the flowers exactly like I wanted. Her communication is great and she really wants you to get things perfect for you. She sent me a pic of my original design which was very unorthodox and I didn’t quit like the final product. So jdleggans worked tirelessly to send me additional options and ordered a whole new set of real touch flowers for me. She is the great and only cost a fraction of what AA cost.Check them out!

Re: Flowers- PIP- Etsy Rave!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the referral.  I was dreading having to research the pricing on flowers....I'll start with her though.Cicy
  • Options
    ak1226ak1226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I must admit that they do look nice. They have this pop about them. BTW, very pretty colors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fragglerock10,Not to get to personal. What are her prices? I have looked a few site that sells real touch flowers and they were almost as much as the real flowers. Thanks,Clross01
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW, The flowers she created for you are really nice. Love the colors!
  • Options
    FraggleRock10FraggleRock10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I am having a tropical wedding in Jamaica and love how the colors pop. I got all of my flowers plus shipping for $265. Prices vary by the number of arrangements you need and the flowers you request. You  submit your request to her and she gives you a quote. I think she has gone on vacation until August but make sure to contact her. Let me know if you have any more question.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are beautiful!!  I had never heard of real touch flowers. They look so real no one would ever believe that they were not live flowers.  Great deal!  Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    fragglerock, girl quit playing!!...you know how I normally detest artifical flowers but OMG these look amazing!!!...love, love, love the colors and the orchards (I think their orchards, I'm talking about the pink flowers) look dead one REAL!!!...girl you have showed me the light cuz I normally pride myself with spotting artifical flowers instantly but these look really great...hmmm, real touch flowers maybe something to look into at least for my cake & candy bar tables.  ;)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had never heard of real touch flowers either until I started palnning a destination wedding. DW girls often get real touch flowers so they can get exactly what the want and don't have to depend on the resorts florist and the local availability. Plus they can stand the tropical heat!I agree the pink orchids look and FEEL the realist! The other orchids feel real too. I really and happy with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are very pretty/nice color combo! Great job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's the link to her shop on Etsy.com  http://tinyurl.com/myujyc She's on vacation until August 9.
  • Options
    divadivine25divadivine25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!I have to agree that silk flowers can run as much as traditional flowers but for a DW, thats the best option IMO!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards