African American Weddings
Options

***missjones***

How did you leave blank pages for the guests to sign or did you let them sign all over?

Re: ***missjones***

• Options
    missjones2009missjones2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of the pages on the left I did not put pictures on.So every other page was blank.Some people still wrote on the pages with photos if there was any white space on that side-- some even on top of the photo in some cases, of course those are harder to read depending on if the photo was darkhere's a picture of our book after the weddinghttp://i30.tinypic.com/sb7gb4.jpg
  • Options
    Bambi GrahamBambi Graham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just started on my today and it is really easy..I placed photos on the other side, but after seeing yours I am going to do it that way. how many pages did you use? I have 150 guests.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are 20 pages in the book total. We had 125 guests--not everybody got to/wanted to leave a message, and alot of the others crammed on to one page--so we do have several blank pages left.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    did you use the wedding style?I just noticed that there are different styles
  • Options
    sorryimtakensorryimtaken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What was the message that you all left for your guest....
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to go look @ the site lol, I believe I used "Just Photos".
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorryimtaken, are you talking about the message at the start of the book? If so, I put "It means so much for us to be surrounded by our family and friends on this special day. Please use the pages of this book to share with us your wisdom on marriage, love, and life. We shall cherish your words always" On the book table we also had a sign that said "Advice... the greatest gift of all. Please leave your well wishes..." etc.. etc... I can't remember what else it said lol
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, thats what I am talking about. I was doing y book last night. Thanks...
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I copied your message missjones..it was nice!!lol
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL...Me to Bambie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board