African American Weddings
Options

My Blog/Bio

So I never posted my Blog/Bio info (oopsie) so here it is. www.thedreamingbride.blogspot.com I need some help ladies. I want to post my banner for this in my siggy, how the heck do i do that? Tks in advance and a "shout out" to all the AAW Brides using peacock feather motifs in their decor!!!! How u doinnnnnnnnnnnnlol

272image Invited
222image Accepted
50image Can't Hang
0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My Blog/Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ALRIGHT! (say it like Wendy Williams)!!!! (((running to go check out your blog/bio)))
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok girlie you gots some skills (as far as planning what you want for your wedding)...blog is FAB!!...and BTW, those green/purple/blue shoes are HAWT!!...you seem to be like me - I am sooo not traditional when it comes to weddings...I mean I love to see peoples weddings that have all the traditional elements in them but for me - BUMP THAT...LOL!!...so whenever you need to talk wedding and you are busting with excitement, just come to the AAW board cuz we all feel you and understand!  :)check out the AAW website that's inside of romeys_bride "welcome newbie" post and look in the FAQ section for info about posting your blog/bio in your siggy...HTH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dizyam ALF i'm LOVING your BIO and your whole scheme!!!! I'm obsessed with peacocks! It's kind of bad! FYI there is a peacock feathered pen at www.anthropologie.com for $20 that i'm buying for my guestbook signing! You should check it out

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm right behind Alf. I second her motion. Skillz girl! lemme go dig and poke some more!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you are no good - why, just why would you tell me about that damn pen...you know damn well I gotta get it, and I aint using it for the wedding, I'm putting it on my desk in our bedroom cuz I too LOVE PEACOCK PLUMAGE and have alot of it in my home, tastfully of course...LOL!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOLOLOLOlOLOLOl then stay away from me b/c i'm a bit of an impulse shopper!!! See it, like it, buy it!!!!!Thanks ladies! My blog is my daily love affair besides my FI (wink wink)It really is a mixture of reality vs. fantasy! But that's the world I live in lolPlease stay tuned b/c it's updated quite frequently

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice blog!!!! I am also a 2011 Bride!!!! Happy planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your ideas
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks mypasmita i like yours as well!!!

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Owwhh!!!  You will have so much fun in Jamaica Mon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your blog looks really good! I haven't had time to post anything in mines yet...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards