African American Weddings
Options

Poll: Random Thoughts..

Just curious as soon as you opened this what random thought was on your mind?Im thinking about pickles...and how bad i want to put my feet on top of the box under my desk.Go..lurkers get in here

Re: Poll: Random Thoughts..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking "PLEASE GET UP AND GO TO THE LADIES ROOM BEFORE YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT AND DON'T FORGET TO REFILL YOUR WATER BOTTLE!" ...LOL!  :) ((running to the ladies room now))
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was actually just thinking about how bad my sinus' hurt right now and that I hope these are allergies and not just germs from my little one who miraculously "feels much better", LOL
  • Options
    missevansmissevans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about having to do my hair since I'm tired of wearing the half wig.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about how I only had one okra grow on my okra plant. :-(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking how my FI worked my last nerve last night!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i want some penut butter/chocalate ice cream and my bed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thinking my back is KILLING me even though I just came from physical therapy. My back is actually taped up and I'm starting to feel the effects already. Mind you, it's supposed to be this way for 3 days!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FutureMrsSylvain--Yeah, mine just got on my nerves about 15 min ago too! Boo, stop calling me at work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering why attorneys refuse to call their clients back but get swole in the chest cuz the people keep calling. Ummm most issues can be solved with a 3 minute phone call.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That I am hungry but can't get any real food until after 6! UUUGGGHHH!!! I have a meeting with my advisor at 2-3, a class from 3-4:15 and the Gym at 5-6. DANG!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about how these cramps are kicking my butt today.  Ugh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was wishing it was time to get off work and thinking I need to call amd make a hair appt.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh how I want to take a nap but can't..I'm on a conference call...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about how I need to relax because this tension in my neck is KILLING ME!  Also, trying to come up with a research topic.  My advisors are not helping much, when I give a topic they say it's too broad.  Well give me an example of how I could narrow it down!  Ugh!
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ddyoungddyoung member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking How did it become 11am already? If I don't do anything productive by noon my day is over. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why do I spend so much time on this website. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about what time to start making my black bean soup since it has to cook for 3 hrs in a crock pot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking I really want som homemade mac and cheese but i'm not going to make any because i'm lazy :-(
  • Options
    apiffanynowapiffanynow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking...its almost time to go home from work and I dont feel like going to kickboxin but LAWD KNOWS I need too and that I hope that FI is in a good mood when he picks me up in less 30 minutes and I really dont feel like working any longer, I'll set courtdates for these people first thing in the morning. humph!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Earlier today I was thinking - just for one second - what the heck was I thinking marrying for love instead of money. LMAO, this was as I watched the middle aged and older women - with their plastic faces pulled so tight I was afraid to breathe for fear of undoing their stitches - shop and lounge on a beautiful Wednesday afternoon while I had to hustle back to work. Then I quickly came to my senses because I don't know what kind of freaky deaky shyte happens in their bedrooms. I don't want to marry rich and end up with the freak who likes to see me bent over with a donkey. Thanks but not thanks.
  • Options
    trevette1981trevette1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking I'll be glad when my SO asks me the Big Question and we can get started on marriage and this baby we both want, like yesterday.LOL I was also thinking I need a haircut,BAD.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about how hungry I am and that my FI needs to hurry up and start cooking dinner LOL.
  • Options
    Crook251Crook251 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was think why the hell my FI hasn't called me yet?!?!
    Pregnancy Ticker Married: December 19, 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinkin " Why am I always so late to these posts?" and "Why am I on TK when I really should be going to the grocery store...."Okay I'm out. Headed to store NOW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards