African American Weddings
Options

Dear Ladies

Re: Dear Ladies

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Blue! I see that you are awake so could you help me figure out how to make a link clickable in my siggy
    Lovin Kimmie
  • Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hiya, no problem. See below. How do I link my bio in my signature? Make the URL to your bio short by using tinyurl (go to www.tinyurl.com) and insert your current url into the space provided. Copy the tiny url provided and use this code for a clickable link in your signature (take out the *): My Bio Copy the whole code. Go to Theknot.com, click on ‘Community’, click on ‘Edit my profile’ and paste the code in the section marked ‘Signature’. You’ll have to scroll down the page to see it. Make sure to save your changes. I’ve already made it for you (see below) so all you have to do is post it. My Bio Good night (or morning) :).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Blue. I love your pics. #13 and #20 I have pics just like that with my godson clowning around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Blue,I thought I was part of the FB group but I guess not. My email is tralin26@gmail.com if you want to friend me and check out my pics. I've seen link after link about how to do a siggy but for real I just give up...LOL! I use my laptop for typing papers and searching journals and that's about it. Take care, T
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much bc it wasn't working for me or either it was too late and I was becoming delirious. Thanx again
    Lovin Kimmie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards