African American Weddings
Options

Ok for those who dont live with they Fiances

How often do you guys talk on the phone???                AND.........Do your Fiance seems obsessed with his friends???

Re: Ok for those who dont live with they Fiances

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We talk every day. We text each other throughout the day as well. We talk, if you will, about 6-8 times a day. And my FI cares about his friends but he's not in competition with them or obsessed. He's really his own person.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    before fi and I lived together we talked about 5-6 times a day... we talked every morning on our way to work, during our work day and basically talked ourselves to sleep..lolMy issue used to be his cousins always around, but they got kicked to the curve the closer we became. And he def doesn't have time for them now..they hang every blue moon and they visit 3 or four times a month, but that is when I invite them over for dinner, etc. No just popping up like olden days.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fi and I just started living together about a month ago.  Before that we would talk every day, whether through phone or IM.  Fi doesn't seem to be obsessed with his friends.  His likes and hobbies, however, are another matter, lol but I think it's good we both have our own interests.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    trevette1981trevette1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We don't talk on the phone often: When he goes to work in the morning, at night, when we are in the car coming over or if he has drills. We text more. Wow....now we sound weird.LOLHe isn't obsessed with his friends. He hangs with me more than them. I am probably the one who talks about her friends more.lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We usually talk 3 times a day (twice while we are at work). And we see each other 5 of the 7 days during a week. No he isn't obsessed with his friends.
  • Options
    milana1023milana1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've been living together for a year now, but before that we talked throughout the day while I was at work and during the evening when he was at work. He's definitely not obsessed with his friends. Seems like he used to be but he is focused on other things these days. He sees them maybe a few times a month.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We talk and text several times a day. He calls and prays for me every morning before I leave. We also talk for over an hour before bed. I relocated for my job in February, so we are 2.5 hrs apart. We see each other every weekend. I love him..he he!He is so not obsessed with his friends. They all love hours away from each other, so they just talk on the phone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards