African American Weddings
Options

SHOES!!!!

I am looking for some really cute/sexy pink heels to where with my wedding dress. I want to be different, so i have opted to do colorful shoes. Does anyone have any store suggesstions or even some websited where i can look.

Re: SHOES!!!!

• Options
    mrzsprinklezmrzsprinklez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check endless.com they also offer free overnight shipping.. they've got all kinds of brands and prices..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    zappos.com! They have free shipping and 365 day returns.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     NET-A-PORTERNeiman Marcus - Fashion's premier designers, plus beauty's best brandszappos.com (zappos couture)Nordstrom: Designer Collections and Top Apparel, Shoe and Beauty Brandsaldoshoes.com FORZIERI Official Site Perfect Details Shelley George: Designer Bridal Shoes, Handbags and Flower Girl Dresses Stuart Weitzman Dune Shoes: Ladies & Mens Fashion Footwear & Accessories Try these websites, there should be something for you on one of these. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    milana1023milana1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lovie, that Dune site is the TRUTH!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Milana yes it is! I just found it 2 months ago. Shoes are my downfall. You need a shoe, I got the who, what, where, why, how much, and hiding place! LOL
  • Options
    Panda16Panda16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Piperlime.com is a good site and dsw.com too! I'm sure using any of the sites already mentioned, you'll find pink shoes in no time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DSW is online??? I'm in trouble. I'm already on a close and personal relationship with "my" UPS delivery guy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards