African American Weddings
Options

**Weekly AAW Biggest Loser Challenge Reminder**

It's hump day!  The weekly listing of your personal stats are due on the AAWBLC site for those that are participating.  Please go to our site (link provided) and sign in as a guest to update your stats:http://aawbiggestloser.weebly.com/As a recap:  our fellow knottie, aquarius, offered a 'challenge'; which started 9/1 and ends 12/31, for this board to help us all achieve our personal goals of being healthier prior to our events taking place.  A site was created to assist with keeping up with your weight and measurements each week.  It is up to each individual as to what info she wishes to report each week on the site but you have to report each week in order to participate.As always, if you have some tips to help everyone achieve a healthier new 'ME', please feel free to share.Here's to another week of being FABULOUS, FLY & FINE in 2010!!This week's tip from me = Healthy Takeout MealsFor Lunch: 1) Burger King - order Veggie Burger (w/o mayo) + BK Fresh Apple Fries w/Caramel Sauce = 410 calories2) Wendy's - order large Chili & Side Salad w/Light Ranch = 405 calories or order Small Chili and Value Meal French Fries = 400 calories3) KFC's - order Grilled Chicken Breast + Mac & Cheese + Green Beans = 385 caloriesFor Dinner:1) Chipolte - order (3) Steak Tacos on flour shells filled with meat, fajita veggies, tomato salsa & romaine lettuce = 505 calories2) Olive Garden - order Linguine alla Marinara = 430 calories3) Boston Market - order Roasted Turkey, Fresh Veggie Stuffing & Seasonal Fresh Fruit = 400 calories

Re: **Weekly AAW Biggest Loser Challenge Reminder**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    my weekly stats have been updated...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Afternoon Ladies, My stats have been updated. I'm down 4 lbs this week. Woohoo!! My tip for the week - plan your meals around your veggies, not your protein/meat. I usually decide what veggies to serve after deciding what meat/fish/chicken I'm going to prepare. Lately I've started selecting my veggies first and then I decide on a protein. This has helped me try new veggies (instead of the usual meat and potatoes).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    way to go tiyen!!!...and thanks for posting your tips!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    updated my weight, I'm so excited. I made my monthly goal! May I go have one cupcake now????
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY Tiyen! Way to go girl! I'm down 8 lbs...not really paying attention to the clothes, just drinking lots of water with fresh fruit in it, tastes great! Not eating past 6:30, eating way b/4 actually. This has been so good for me, thanks Alf.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    way to go Lovie!!...truly excited to hear you made your personal monthly goal!!...you are most welcomed but I cannot take the credit, please thank aquarius for coming up with this great idea!  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards