African American Weddings
Options

Officially Single-Sorry, long as always!!

Hey ladies. Please recall a few weeks ago I said I was going to call things off w/my FI due to our long distance relationship. Well, I finally told him on Saturday. We had already discussed a few months ago that we'd try to give it till the end of the year. That being said, I just couldn't take it anymore. Well, the break up went as I expected. He didn't yell,scream, or "cuss" me out. He did get smart a few times, but it's ok. I didn't expect him to be happy about what I said. So he'll be here this weekend to pick up the rest of his stuff. I don't know when exactly. He just said he'd try to make this as easy as possible for both of us. I didn't completely break down on Saturday like I did the 1st time he and I discussed this. However, we haven't seen each other in over a month now. Once he starts packing everything up, I'm sure I'll probably lose it!!   I've been a bit teary-eyed off and on all week but ok for the most part. I'm not sure how I'll be starting next week once it's REALLY OVER. I'll update you guys on Monday if I have the emotional strength to really talk about it.

Re: Officially Single-Sorry, long as always!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards