African American Weddings
Options

Has your Mother

told you, your GONNA have a baby?My mom is so down my throat! You can get pregnant right after the wedding. I had to tell her we are not sure if we want kids she said you have to have 1! Fi already has a son and with the drama of his bm he doesnt want to be bother. I totally understand. We were at an event and my step fathers sister said I cant wait to yall have a baby your mom is talking about it. She convinced me to have a baby. I didnt want kids  WTF aint nobaby yes I said aint gonna tell me no no her choice of word convinced me to have a baby. 
Anniversary
161image 131image 10image20image RSVP Date August 1

Re: Has your Mother

• Options
    MrsJJohnson2BMrsJJohnson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    **nobody
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually my mom has only said if I ever have any kids and she's still not working then she will babysit. Fi parents is the ones on that baby trip, especially his dad. His dad asked when are we having kids, he doesn't care if we are married or not. I told him is he wanted kids so bad, then he should have had more.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No but I did get the speech about being pregnant in a wedding gown....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI's mom bought a baby bed when we were dating and said she's gonna keep it for when she has "some grandbabies", lol.  We thought it was cute though because we want kids, but she's been hanging on to it for about 2yrs now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    braxtongirlbraxtongirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girl My whole family around me is down my throat about having kids. my mother told me that not only was I going to have one, but i was going to have a boy and a girl! I said no girls and she got all defensive and reiterated that I was going to go have a girl. I tol dher you don't have a choice in it and neither did I. She went off! I was like this baby thing is over board. So Hubby and I are not telling anyone when we get prego as punishment until I start showing. My mom even told me that I didn't have to get married first, just get pregnant!
  • Options
    MrsJJohnson2BMrsJJohnson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ braxtongirl~ I like that we will have to use that keep it from them
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope, sounds like my Mother is unique.  She told me I can have kids if I want to.  She and my Dad totally respect my adulthood and don't impose their crap ideas on me.  They know that I'm not having it anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yep My mom told me that she prayed that I got preg on the HM!! Then we went to church and all my spirit aunties was coming up talkin bout how they prayed I got preg on the honeymoon. My neices have been after me to give them a cousin since I was 14. I have a 20 y/o neice and a 9 y/o neice... Dang... I think I gotta have one! (after I'm married of course)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards