African American Weddings
Options

Update...

Hello Ladies,I want to THANK YOU for your kind words, hugs, and especially your prayers.. My mom is doing a little better. She is able to get out of the bed without help.. Which is good and speak clearly... Now, we are trying to figure out what's causing her pain.... This is still a mystery... At this point, she is able to bare the pain and not think about it as much as before... I will keep you posted on what we discover. Thanks again,Crystal

Re: Update...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Crystal. I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing better. My mom is just recooperating from her sickness. I hope they find out what's wrong soon
    Lovin Kimmie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @kimRhone,I'm glad to here you mother is getting better.. Yeah, my famil and I  will be glad when we have an answer..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad to hear that your mother is doing better. I pray that you all find out what is wrong with her.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the update. I'll definitely keep your Mom (and of course you and your family) in my prayers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey CrystalQuestion for you about your mom. Are her extremities swollen at all or is she in pain when she gets cold or its cold outside?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Lovie, Her extermities are not swollen. Her current problem is her neck. The muscles in her neck have tighten to the point she can not move her neck at all and if she does it is so painful she wants to cry. You can see the knot in the back of my mom's neck. As far as, the cold she is in south ga. The weather there tends to be 10-15 degrees warmer than Atlanta. This past weekend it was beautiful weather. She stated that she was cool but that was mostly at night when the temperature fell.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't mean to pry but have they or has she been checked for rheumatoid arthritis. It good her muscles aren't swollen, but you may want to ask about these. Also, when Dr's don't know what is wrong, they sometimes diagnose Fibromyalgia. It's good to know these things because when a doctor knows the family is researching possible problems, it keeps them on their toes.HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Lovie,No, you are not prying.. I Thank you for giving me something else to look at and research so that I can get my mom back on the "Good Health" road.. I don't know if she has  Rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia but I will check on this immediately.Thanks again,Crystal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards