African American Weddings
Options

The I'm Sooo Bored I Can't Even Think Straight Poll

1.  What's your favorite wedding movie?2.  What's your favorite wedding tv show?3.  What is on your wedding things to do list?4.  What unique/special element are you adding to your wedding that you think will really knock your guests socks off?5.  What do you love most about AAW board?

Re: The I'm Sooo Bored I Can't Even Think Straight Poll

• Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  I Love You Man 2.  Bridezilla 3.  I need to meet with the dj, find a makeup artist, find someone to do my hair, pick out a wedding cake, finish and complete save the dates, block off hotel rooms for guests, finalize guest list, get BM gifts, create/finalize registry 4.  The violinists for the ceremony and cocktail hour.  They added a new song to their repertoire that I'm soooo excited about...Human Nature by Michael Jackson...YEAH!  5.  I love so much about this board.  The fact that we are all so supportive of one another is probably the thing that I love the most.  I also love the fact that we are some creative azz chicks.  I get the best ideas from my fellow AAW knotties.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Fav wedding movie...Wedding Crashers2. Fav wedding TV show...Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?3. What is on your wedding things to do list...toooo damn much!!! want some????4. What unique/special element blah, blah,blah...Oh, attempting to do a group dance, maybe Get Me Bodied by Beyonce, but being that I'll be 40 and FI 45, we may be dancing to Get Me Bengay!!!5. What do I love most about AAW board...It's the flippin AAW board Man! Can you dig it???****,****, give.....you fudgin' up the rotation!!!....next
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your favorite wedding movie? Monster in Law2. What's your favorite wedding tv show? Brideszilla, and that show with David Tutura (sp), and it used to be who's wedding is this anyway....3. What is on your wedding things to do list? Make-up, Accessories, 4. What unique/special element are you adding to your wedding that you think will really knock your guests socks off? decor....most of my family has never been to a "real" wedding....5. What do you love most about AAW board? honest opinions and support!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards