African American Weddings
Options

AW: I Finally Have Some Checks & Created A Bio!

Checks so far:

Planner - Booked
Photographer - Booked
Caterer - Selected...Ironing out the proposal.
Make-up Artist - Booked
Florist - Selected...Ironing out the proposal.
Dress - Found It...Yes! Waiting on it is the hard part.

In anticipation of tonight's meeting with my planner, I started working on my bio last night and have finished for the moment. There is a lot to add, but I will do that as time progresses. If you are interested though in what my plans are so far, take a look. Very little has been set in stone so most of what is on the site is just stuff that I've pulled from someplace online. Praying that we decide on a venue this weekend and get that booked...

http://cameronandnaketa.weebly.com

Sidenote: How do I put the link in my siggy?

AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW: I Finally Have Some Checks & Created A Bio!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on all your checks and nice bio too!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for checks and bio! Looking at yours made me want to work on mine....we'll see if that happens.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks y'all. It helped to see what randomness I had collected. Now how do I get pics and links in my siggy?
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made a tinypic.com account to get my pic in my siggy. Use this to put a clickable link in your bio: <a href="LINK HERE">YOUR TEXT(ex. Our wedding bio)</a>
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  Eagles has a bio!  Awesome job!  I love your colors.  They make me happy.  Your colors are so refreshing.  I love your venue choices too.  I was looking for venues like that during my search, but NC doesn't really have anything like that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you. I will try that tonight so I can update my sig. Thanks for the positive feedback TamTam. I am hoping to nail down the venue on Saturday so we can finalize the budget with the planner and have her start on some of the details.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl, you are on a roll with all those checks! Congrats on them and on making a Bio..
    I love your ideas and you colors are so springy but so fresh. Love them! Congrats again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Pas...so different from my original plans of jewel tones but I am happy with these. Besides, I love spring...it is my fave season.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great bio!  I love your style - very uplifting and cheerful.  You and your FI look so cute together - love your story!

Your venue choices are all great...I'm looking forward to hearing which one you go with.  Good luck!! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards