African American Weddings
Options

Do I look any different ladies...

Check me out with my new ticker.  Wink

My mind has been racing all week.  We just found out last week and its still early, but I just had to share with my sistahs.  I've been all over the place that I havent even really been on TK but I'm back now.  I need to catch up on posts and my PMs as well but I just wanted to share the news with you ladies.  OMG and today marks 30 days out.  I still have so many details left to take care of but I guess in the end it will all come together.  Thanks for listening.

Special shout out to my twin, MrsJenrette, it looks like we are twins in more ways then one now :-)

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do I look any different ladies...

• Options
    CONGRATS MAMA!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    SOOPPHHHIIIAAAAAA!!!!! OMG I just gasped so loudly at my desk!!!! LOL

Congrats to you guys!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    OMGEEEEE! Congratulations!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!! So happy for you :)
  • Options
    Oh WOW...Congrats!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats I'm so happy for you. Looks like their will be a lot of virtual baby showers I have to attend.
  • Options
    Congrats Soror!!!!! What a celebration! Only thing.....no spirits on your honeymoon!!! :)
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    Congrats! This has got to be exciting for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_do-i-look-any-different-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:12d465ad-2be2-446c-9eaa-1fa984e56d19Post:acb4e048-8177-41cb-813e-a228d1782221">Re: Do I look any different ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats I'm so happy for you. Looks like their will be a lot of virtual baby showers I have to attend.
    Posted by brandidt84[/QUOTE]

This right here! Lol. Congrats Sophia!
  • Options
    Congrats Baby mama!!! I'm excited we're having three knottie babies!!! Goodness yau'll gonna give me baby fever.

• Options
    TK eat the OP's post but I am guessing by the responses that you are having a baby!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  Now I need some of yall to get on with having a baby, I'm scared to go to the Bump Board by myself.  Undecided

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_do-i-look-any-different-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:12d465ad-2be2-446c-9eaa-1fa984e56d19Post:e13d8bd7-4095-4d1f-b9bb-171449f5b50a">Re: Do I look any different ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]TK eat the OP's post but I am guessing by the responses that you are having a baby!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa congrats!
    Posted by BluIvory82[/QUOTE]

This!  But Congrats love!  I'm soooooooo freakin happy for you!  Yaaaaay!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    Awwww from what I gather we have another baby on the way.... yaaaay!!! How exciting!  Congrats hun!
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Congratulations on your little one!! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats !!!!!
    TK ate the OP for me to... :(
    awwww!  Thats fantastic !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BABY!!!!! Cute! Congrats!!! Who was the OP?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_do-i-look-any-different-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:12d465ad-2be2-446c-9eaa-1fa984e56d19Post:9c53b33b-de96-41d2-84bc-2b77bebf8a43">Re: Do I look any different ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]BABY!!!!! Cute! Congrats!!! Who was the OP?
    Posted by Ksk2012[/QUOTE]

Me!!!   Thanks.

I guess TK is hungry again.

• Options
    Congrats! That's wonderful news!
  • Options
    Congrats!  There is another knot baby! Can't wait to be a virtual aunt!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations.  Have a healthy and happy pregnancy Sophia.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_do-i-look-any-different-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:12d465ad-2be2-446c-9eaa-1fa984e56d19Post:3ee8e2e0-3e3f-4761-98f1-8a66ab53a8ab">Re: Do I look any different ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies.  Now I need some of yall to get on with having a baby, I'm scared to go to the Bump Board by myself. 
    Posted by Sophia1913[/QUOTE]

Uh yeah with u in spirit lol too old to have kids lol
    Congrats to you and FI :)
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    "Thanks ladies.  Now I need some of yall to get on with having a baby, I'm scared to go to the Bump Board by myself. 
    Posted by Sophia1913"

God willing end of NEXT year.  I want atleast 1yr of marriage with out too much extra.  Plus be and FI are "waiting" (suffering) to have sex till we get married.  God says do it but, I dont advise it....horrible just horrible..lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_do-i-look-any-different-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:12d465ad-2be2-446c-9eaa-1fa984e56d19Post:3ee8e2e0-3e3f-4761-98f1-8a66ab53a8ab">Re: Do I look any different ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies. <strong> Now I need some of yall to get on with having a baby, I'm scared to go to the Bump Board by myself. 
    </strong>Posted by Sophia1913[/QUOTE]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TWIN!!!!.. A<a href="http://www.." rel="nofollow">www..</a> I see my baby dust has been rubbin off on a whole lotta people!..lol.. I'm sooo happy for you mama...

<strong>DO NOT</strong> go on the the Bump Board.. I went, and those females are more vicious than the etiquette board... The only thing I used on that tab was the ticker.. other than that I signed up on babycenter.com. the ladies there are MUCH nicer, and give better advice.

P.S.- Hating TK right now for eating all the posts!..
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_do-i-look-any-different-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:12d465ad-2be2-446c-9eaa-1fa984e56d19Post:19ff7752-fb0e-4b31-98d5-e5b8b00bcf3b">Re: Do I look any different ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do I look any different ladies... : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TWIN!!!!.. A <a href="http://www.." rel="nofollow">www..</a> I see my baby dust has been rubbin off on a whole lotta people!..lol.. I'm sooo happy for you mama... DO NOT go on the the Bump Board.. I went, and those females are more vicious than the etiquette board... The only thing I used on that tab was the ticker.. other than that I signed up on babycenter.com. the ladies there are MUCH nicer, and give better advice. P.S.- Hating TK right now for eating all the posts!..
    Posted by MrsJenrette[/QUOTE]

Thanks ladies!!!

YAY there you are twin.  I hate that TK ate my OP but I said I guess we are twins in more ways then one now.  I believe you also said you are a Mori Lee bride too so there's yet another similarity.  So crazy!!!  Anyway, I feel ya, I went over to the Bump, got the ticker and got outta there.  Maybe I will lurk over on the babycenter. com.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards