African American Weddings
Options

Do I look any different ladies...

2»

Re: Do I look any different ladies...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_do-i-look-any-different-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:12d465ad-2be2-446c-9eaa-1fa984e56d19Post:6d9c04b4-01b5-48f6-8270-36abbf1fa73e">Re: Do I look any different ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do I look any different ladies... : Thanks ladies!!! YAY there you are twin.  I hate that TK ate my OP but I said I<strong> guess we are twins in more ways then one now.  I believe you also said you are a Mori Lee bride too so there's yet another similarity.  So crazy!!!</strong>  Anyway, I feel ya, I went over to the Bump, got the ticker and got outta there.  Maybe I will lurk over on the babycenter. com.
    Posted by Sophia1913[/QUOTE]

I know!.. yup I am a Mori Lee bride.. I go back for another fitting next week. They had to let out my dress cause of lil one..lol... but it's ok.. the next thing they have to work on is the top.. they didn't want to touch the top until it got closer to the date.

P.S-... SERIOUSLY AMPED this wedding is getting soooo much closer!.. Even though I have sooo much to do.. I'm excited!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    Congrats!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Awww! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    WOW!!!! CONGRATS, Soror!  Continued Blessings to you and your (growing) family!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards