African American Weddings

OMG.....I think i want to change my colors????

Ok i have been posting that my wedding isnt until 8*16*14 and im sure everybody is aware that i have been saying im in love with the Deep Purple, Magenta, Lavender and Silver (grey) for my wedding but............I just saw a wedding with the colors of Navy, Yellow, Silver and Ivory (which to some is still like white) and i think im in love.....**PROVIDING I SPEAK WITH MY FI AND SEES WHAT HE SAYS** but since i have yet to really buy anything im thinking about changing my colors..

WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK OF THE COLORS?

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: OMG.....I think i want to change my colors????

• edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_omgi-think-i-want-to-change-my-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:139b0a2c-8d99-41f6-8a03-dceb3b99172bPost:1c3d86af-a32b-4909-b0b6-1dd280b937f5">OMG.....I think i want to change my colors????</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok i have been posting that my wedding isnt until 8*16*14 and im sure everybody is aware that i have been saying im in love with the Deep Purple, Magenta, Lavender and Silver (grey) for my wedding but............I just saw a wedding with the colors of Navy, Yellow, Silver and Ivory (which to some is still like white) and i think im in love.....**PROVIDING I SPEAK WITH MY FI AND SEES WHAT HE SAYS** but since i have yet to really buy anything im thinking about changing my colors.. WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK OF THE COLORS?
    Posted by misstira[/QUOTE]

I think the navy, silver, yellow would be perfect for a summer wedding!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Omg thanks to the link to the essence wedding pics i saw it and fell in love instantly...i think those colors are sooo beautiful......yup thats it im officially cancelling the purple and going with the navy and yellow...ill post pics soon

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Lol you have time to change lol
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_omgi-think-i-want-to-change-my-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:139b0a2c-8d99-41f6-8a03-dceb3b99172bPost:1c3d86af-a32b-4909-b0b6-1dd280b937f5">OMG.....I think i want to change my colors????</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok i have been posting that my wedding isnt until 8*16*14 and im sure everybody is aware that i have been saying im in love with the Deep Purple, Magenta, Lavender and Silver (grey) for my wedding but............I just saw a wedding with the colors of Navy, Yellow, Silver and Ivory (which to some is still like white) and i think im in love.....**PROVIDING I SPEAK WITH MY FI AND SEES WHAT HE SAYS** but since i have yet to really buy anything im thinking about changing my colors.. WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK OF THE COLORS?
    Posted by misstira[/QUOTE]

I love Navy and Anything, but I really like that! It will have a nautical type feel though....is that what you want?
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_omgi-think-i-want-to-change-my-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:139b0a2c-8d99-41f6-8a03-dceb3b99172bPost:325ce242-2370-4554-9818-eb84cd6f3271">Re: OMG.....I think i want to change my colors????</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to OMG.....I think i want to change my colors???? : I love Navy and Anything, but I really like that! It will have a nautical type feel though....is that what you want?
    Posted by MrsSmith2Be02[/QUOTE]
     <div>
    </div><div>No i wont do the Nautical thing but the ladies that i plan on working with for decor im sure will give me some ideas...</div>

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• You definitely have LOTS of time to think about it!!! Take your time and think about what you want for the overall feel of the wedding. Both options are beautiful. 
  • He he. And I thought that I was the most eager bride with my wedding not being until 9/21/2013.  I agree with a few of the PPs.  Keep notes and pics of what you like but don't tie yourself down to anything too soon.  Really the only things that need to be secured right now are any venues and vendors that might get booked two years in advance.   
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_omgi-think-i-want-to-change-my-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:139b0a2c-8d99-41f6-8a03-dceb3b99172bPost:499099c7-f255-42b6-bfb6-9dabbf9838b7">Re: OMG.....I think i want to change my colors????</a>:
    [QUOTE]He he. And I thought that I was the most eager bride with my wedding not being until 9/21/2013.  I agree with a few of the PPs.  Keep notes and pics of what you like but don't tie yourself down to anything too soon.  Really the only things that need to be secured right now are any venues and vendors that might get booked two years in advance.   
    Posted by zantster[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL...im most definitely a eager beaver lol....i guess its mostly because i was getting married in 2013 but due to financial reasons its gonna be pushed to 2014...so alot of things i have already jumped on especially the venue (which i already will be booking soon to keep the current rates) but now i may be changing back to my regular colors that NAVY BLUE & YELLOW is getting on my nerves to find what i really like...</div>

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards