African American Weddings
Options

I Hate it When Wednesday...

I dont know where Desi is so I will post this...

So ladies, what do you have this week?
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: I Hate it When Wednesday...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate it when my family members try to force their opinions on me and get mad because I don't do what they want me to do.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ppl at work don't re-fill the ice trays. they don't re-fill themselves ppl.
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate it when people think they know what they are talking about but have no clue.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate it when co-workers sit on my desk while talking to me.  Get your funky butt off my desk!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I married my soulmate on 10-3-10 :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate it when FI gripes about the money we're spending on the wedding in ONE BREATHE, and then brags about how he has enough money to pay for THREE weddings in another breathe.  Make up YOUR MIND.
    He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate it when these bougie ass BMW customers walk in here without an appointment and wants a service advisor to be able to help them in 2 seconds. Heaux, make a damn appt! You can do it at home! It's NOT that complicated!
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <font color="#999999">In</font> Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hate-wednesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:14552293-4466-4159-b5e0-13c9c9e2e87fPost:3bed4577-e009-4b7a-b0b1-80a01926a5ec">Re: I Hate if When Wednesday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate it when these bougie ass BMW customers walk in here without an appointment and wants a service advisor to be able to help them in 2 seconds. Heaux, make a damn appt! You can do it at home! It's NOT that complicated!
    Posted by tyboyd[/QUOTE]

OH! Then they be looking at me like I'M stupid because no one is helping them! What the hell ever! I get paid if you get helped or not!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate it when the patients at work ask me what my job title is.  I know I'm young, but I  have a degree and I know what I'm talking about, don't try to question me because you think I'm somebody's aide!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate it when someone says some rude ish to me and I don't have a clever quick response back.  I always think of the greatest comebacks all after the fact.

I hate it when I'm nice to people that don't deserve my kindness.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hate-wednesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:14552293-4466-4159-b5e0-13c9c9e2e87fPost:3bed4577-e009-4b7a-b0b1-80a01926a5ec">Re: I Hate if When Wednesday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate it when these bougie ass BMW customers walk in here without an appointment and wants a service advisor to be able to help them in 2 seconds. Heaux, make a damn appt! You can do it at home! It's NOT that complicated!
    Posted by tyboyd[/QUOTE]

omg...my husband is one of those cranky custumers. he takes that warranty to heart. the littlest scrach , he's back at the BMW place...i know they are sick of seeing his a$$.
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards