African American Weddings
Options

NWR: A Traveling Mess

So ladies I am sitting somewhere I am not supposed to be. I am at home when I should have been on a plane. Yesterday I was checking my flight because of the snow problems in Europe and now the issues along the east coast. Because of the snow that was heading towards Atlanta my flight was cancelled, but Delta was cool and by the time I found out my flight had already been rebooked for tomorrow morning.

The cool thing is one of my High School friends joined the military over a year ago and hasn't been home and she is in town and I wasn't going to be able to see her and now tonight my HS crew is going out for drinks.

If all goes right I will be in Belgium with my DH tomorrow night. I can't wait to see him. It's been a month.
Photobucket
"Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
Janae & Olivier

Anniversary

Re: NWR: A Traveling Mess

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun and enjoy your time with your friends and hopefully tomorrow you'll be heading out to see your hubby! Enjoy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope you get to enjoy your HS friends tonight and DH tomorrow night!

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww...hope you get the best of both worlds! Praying for your safe travels!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards