African American Weddings

This is what I get for lurking on TN

http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/1/56292032/ShowThread.aspx?MsdVisit=1

OP is ................ (no words!!!!), but those "ladies" on there are such __________ **insert adjective**
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This is what I get for lurking on TN

• edited December 2011
    Ladies on the knot can be BRUTAL!!!! But I just have to smh at this mess...
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! No words for sure...

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

• edited December 2011
    WOW!!!  Some people just need to be punched in the face.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Unbelievable. . .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    OP needs a grammar class.  The rest of them are just insensitive (insert the B word here).
  • edited December 2011
    these ladies are brutal even when i wed i wont go on there unles there is an AA board they are mean
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sitting here SMH because the whole thing is just SAD! I mean WHO DOES THAT (saying such CRUEL things). The poster didn't make it easier by replying all the time but there sure are some HIGH and MIGHTY folks who don't thing their *bleep* don't stink.  

Never leaving this board even after "I do".  WOW oh WOW!! 
    80 said yes image
  • edited December 2011
    It's sad... all around. Wow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ummm...hmmm.   Same old trash different pick up day. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• edited December 2011
    ummmm...insert pic of me with my mouth open!
    KYPHILLY
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! OP needs to take an english course, but the girls on that board are so mean. You are not trash because you have a baby with someone you are not married to. People are so insensitive and cruel.
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
  • shaneikawshaneikaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Man they are really going hard on that girl for no reason, and she need to just stop responding to them because thats only giving them more fuel. WOW
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OMG... I don't even know where to start.

Should I be mad at myself for reading the ENTIRE thread?  Should be upset that it turned into a more education/politics/cultural conversation? Should I be mad that Op was slightly offended at the people for talking about her English skills and then admitted that she doesn't speak English that often? Should I be mad at all the women that called her trash..... there are just so many options here!

Wow... things are really scary outside of this board! I don't want to leave... that was crazy! That was my entertainment for the evening!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • empeguesempegues member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_this-lurking-tn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:1937a99f-2dc3-48c2-89b7-b96936dfc598Post:78c4fe3b-96a3-4423-bd9f-7794319b8893">Re: This is what I get for lurking on TN</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sitting here SMH because the whole thing is just SAD! I mean WHO DOES THAT (saying such CRUEL things). The poster didn't make it easier by replying all the time but there sure are some HIGH and MIGHTY folks who don't thing their *bleep* don't stink.   <strong>Never leaving this board even after "I do".</strong>  WOW oh WOW!! 
    Posted by happe2gether[/QUOTE]

THIS
  • FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    People think it's ok to down others. It makes them feel good about themselves.
  • edited December 2011
    Thats terrible. Those ladies need to realize that things can fail for them as well. They are in no place to judge. Just unnecessarily cruel. Love this board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DancerppfDancerppf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to fill in the blanks.
    1. A splaboo
    2. (brutally honest and sometimes offensive) heifers  

Why do people treat these boards like a Jerry Springer forum. Why???
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I really think these ladies are just sitting home going in like this because they have no Jesus, Allah or Jehovah. I mean seriously calling someone trash because they have a baby daddy?! Really?!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

O_o omg  mouth open wiiiiiddde!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards